Once an order has been submitted on-line, by telephone or fax, you will need to contact a sales associate to determine whether your order can be changed or canceled.
If you're not satisifed with your purchase, please follow these guidelines below:
- The return merchandise must be in its original condition and packaging; including envelopes, bags and boxes. Merchandise should be securely packaged and insured. AP Findings is not responsible for returns that are damaged in transit.
- A copy of the original invoice or your own return form with correct item information. Please include the Item number, Quantity, Invoice Number, and reason for return. Merchandise returned without this form or a copy of the invoice may be charged a restocking fee of 15%, or we may return the merchandise to you at your expense.
- You have 7 days from reciept date to return your bought items (other than finished jewelry) to us. We may give exceptions if you've missed the return date so please contact us. Items returned after 7 days are subjected to a 15% restocking fee.
- Products on Clearance or Final Sale are non-returnable.
- Products that are altered to your discretion are non returnable.
- Finished Jewelry must be returned within 5 Business Days, NO EXCEPTIONS.
All returns must be shipped prepaid (No CODs).
Upon receiving your return, we will exchange, replace, or credit. You will receive credit in the same manner as you paid for the merchandise.
Return, insured for full value to:
6222 Richmond Ave. STE 250
Houston, TX 77057
AP Findings is not responsible for returns that are damaged in transit. Items with manufacturing defects may be returned for exchange. Items that were altered, cut, or manufactured to your specifications cannot be accepted for credit or exchange. Please keep this in mind when placing your order. For exchanges, we will do an exchange transaction, along with any exchange fee. Be aware that normal shipping charges do apply to the exchange order.